NEED HELP! 1972 Twin Coach

Home Forums Discussion Forum NEED HELP! 1972 Twin Coach

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Moose 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mac gray
    Participant

I have a Cortez Twincoach I cannot find any information on. It is a 1972 model # TC25 Make: CZC MFR’S 25105 It has a Chrysler industrial engine 413 in the rear and duel tires. Can someone guide me to where I can find more info on what I have?

Moose
    Keymaster

Sorry, Mac. Although I’m fascinated with the twin coach, I’ve never seen any documentation for it. I’d love to see some pictures of yours!

Moose

mac gray
    Participant

Moose–

I will try and find some photos and post them up here for you to see.
    Thanks for the help.

mac gray
    Participant

Moose here are a few pictures of the coach in question. Any help on identification or help on figuring out a fair asking price for it will be helpful.
    Thanks

mac gray
    Participant

how do i post pictures on here??

Moose
    Keymaster

Sorry Mac, the only way to post photos here is a little round about. If you mouse over your user name on the top right, you’ll see a drop down menu. On the bottom of the menu is “Media” and under that you can add a photo album or individual photos. Once there you can link to them using the “img” button here in the bulletin board.

Moose

mac gray
    Participant

Moose i got them uploaded to my media gallery under my user profile.

Mac

Moose
    Keymaster

Hey Mac! That is a nice looking coach! Thank you for sharing your pics! As to a fair asking price, here are my thoughts:

The Cortez hasn’t quite been the collector’s item we owners think it should be. So, There really is no market standard we can look to for pricing. In the end it really comes down to buyer and seller agreeing on a price. I’ve seen twin coach models listed for $10-20k. But that doesn’t do you much good if you cant find a buyer willing to pay that.Clark and Kent models will typically sell for anywhere between free to $12k (Kent’s typically sell for more than Clarks). My suggestion would be to ask a price you’re comfortable with, and see if a buyer materializes.

Moose

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar